The role of the Florida Courts Help center staff is to direct interested individuals to resources needed to represent themselves, access the courts and provide other necessary information. However, self-help programs and court staff function under certain service limitations. For example, they can assist you administratively and procedurally. But they are not able to act as your lawyer or give you legal advice.
The following disclaimer sets out the limit of services from self-help program and court staff.
The website includes family law forms approved by the Florida Supreme Court and other family law information including:
- Directory of Local Self-Help Centers in Florida Courts
- Free and Low-Cost Legal Aid Resources
- Mediation in Florida and Search for a Mediator
- Guardianship and Elders Resources
Additional resources and services to assist you in many areas of law beyond family law are listed on the MORE RESOURCES.
Still Having Difficulties?
Self-Help staff cannot provide legal interpretations or advice.
If you have a question about any of the following issues, please contact the Florida State Courts System’s Self-Help Center at email@example.com or call (850) 921-0004.
- Cannot find a form you need
- Have difficulty downloading the form
- Have a DISABILITY and cannot use the form in its current state