- Once your forms are complete, file them with the Clerk of Court’s office in the appropriate county or online using the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal.
- Follow the instructions for your forms. These explain how to have the other party served (not required in all cases), and advise you to make copies of your forms before they are filed, etc.
- If you have further questions about how to have the other party served, the forms filed, etc., you may contact the Clerk’s Office to answer those questions.
E-FILING FORMS ONLINE
Forms can be filed electronically online once completed, signed and notarized.
- First-time users will need to create an account.
- Please choose “Self-Represented Litigant” as the filer role when registering.
- Before you file, please make sure it is signed and notarized as required.
E-FILING TRAINING VIDEOS
Visit the following pages for training videos for self-represented litigants: